The singing inspector

Hi my name is Benny.Good to meet you .I'm going to tell you about the horrid sinning inspector . One day the mean Mr.Raymond came and made all the kids go in to the room. Expect little children and big boys doing exams.He war  big kmickerbockers and thick stockings .he looks like a hunting man .and has like blue gooseberries eyes .he called me up and Charles.we didn’t know any thing.he roared .he said can’t you sing anything Charles said we can sing pretty Polly.he said sing it.we sounded really bad .he said get out the class room.then we left to go do sums.

Comments

  1. That was a great story! very interesting Myles i hope you keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi myles i really liked the story it was so interesting to read it was the best i really enjoyed it thank you for letting me read you blogger enjoy your day bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myles, there were spelling errors but the blog was none the less amazing. I just thought it was too short! I really want to read more! I like how you, as Benny, admit that your singing was bad and how I can totally relate to Benny. Maybe you as Benny, should put more feeling into it, I want to know how Benny thought of the singing inspector, how he felt about going to math, how he felt when he had to sing in-front of the whole class! Over-all It was an interesting and gripping story, I can't wait to read your next one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts