A day in the life and home of a child in a informal settlement

hi my name is Noah. I woke up at six I went to the cupboard.i was very hungry I was sad because I knew i was going to go to school hungry.so as I got ready for school(witch did  not take long).i just wish my parent could just find work so I an have some food.well I was king our to school with you guys think is not that bad.But I have to walk to school Which is a 10km away.on my way to school I saw shops that are broken and it was a hot day. when I got to school it had already started.At Break we played in the dust and litter witch was soar on my feet.At school I could not focus because there were 60 kids shouting and there was not a pencil for me.As I was walking home i had to wait in a queue to the bathroom.at home I was trying to do homework work before the light went away I wish we had solar power for l for Light. I have to go to bed.I hope tomorrow I will get food.

Comments

Popular Posts